Rental Rules & Regulations
- A charge of 25% (minimum of $100) of the daily rate applies if the boat is kept overnight and it must be returned by 8:30 a.m. the following morning.
- No shows or cancellations within 48hours are charged a one day rental & applicable taxes. Sea-doos are filled with gas & oil when they go out and must be filled upon return.
- The customer is responsible for all physical damage to the boat/motor. The boat will be inspected by the staff with you before you leave and upon your return.
- No towing allowed at anytime (tubing or wakeboarding allowed). The Sea-Doo can not be towed behind a boat.
- If you require rescue, reach out to C-TOW – 1 888 419-CTOW (2869)
Operating Schedule / pick-up from our Oakville location
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday 9:AM – 3:00 PM
Should you require delivery to the local marina, please include this in your request so we can best plan your rental and allow for delivery logistics.
- Rental Sea-doo(s) must be picked up on trailer from our location. You are then responsible for both the Sea-Doo and the Trailer along with all accessories.
- Delivered and launched into the water for you at either location listed below: (add $149.99) Please note that this must be booked ahead of time;
- Shipyard Park Oakville, ON
- Bronte Public Boat Launch, Oakville, ON
Make your day on the water a fun one!
We recommend you take these with you:
- Waterproof Watch
- Sea-Doo water goggles
- Large Ziplock or waterproof bag
- Waterproof Camera
- Bluetooth enable smart phone
- Sun Screen (please make sure if won’t stain the seat)
- Sea-doo Floating Sunglasses or floating strap for your glasses
- Plastic bottle(s) of water, ice for cooler (zero tolerance on alcohol on board or cannabis)
- Cell Phone / Marine Radio (VHF)
- Marine maps
- Change of Clothes, sandals
- Wallet/ Money / Debit / Credit (If additional fuel is needed)
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card (recommended)
**Energy Powersports is not responsible for loss or damage of the items you or your passenger will bring on your journey. Make sure you properly empty everything on your return.
Age & Eligibility Requirements:
Must be at least 19 years of age and possess a valid G driver’s license. The renter must provide proof of current motor vehicle ownership & insurance when renting the watercraft with use of trailer. Any other participants operating the watercraft must be a minimum of 19 years of age and must be listed on the rental agreement. Transport Canada requires that all pleasure craft operators carry a PLEASURE CRAFT OPERATOR CARD. We recommend that you obtain one prior to renting. Temporary PLEASURE CRAFT OPERATOR CARD can be obtained at our facility.
Links to boating exam: (allow at least 4 hours to complete)
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to rental date are eligible for a 50% refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours of rental date will forfeit full rental payment. No shows are charged in full for the rental period reserved and the contract will be terminated after 1 hour from the time agreed. We reserve the right to cancel/reschedule reservations at any time for policy violations and/or to ensure personal safety.